Sunday, May 13, 2012

Breakfast of Champions

Wheaties, the breakfast of champions. To demonstrate that it really it is cereal for champions, Wheaties will put a very good and famous athlete on the front. This time, it was boxer Muhammad Ali. It was always a big honor to get put onto the Wheaties box, but does anyone care about what is actually inside of the box? Now I accuse myself of this because when I was strolling the aisles of Safeway and saw the Wheaties box, I picked it up and threw it into the cart. My mom asked me if I had ever even tried Wheaties and like them. I think proceeded to say, "Of course not but the box is super spiffy looking!" Even though I ended up really liking the cereal, what about other people? Did they just buy it because of how famous the box itself is or the people on the front? What the people in charge of the Wheaties box are trying to do is appeal to you and the fact that you want to become as amazing as Muhammad Ali. They are really trying to emphasize their slogan, The Breakfast of Champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment